Kidney Care Center of Georgia is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Certified Medical Assistant
- Answer patient's calls
- Send urgent and non-urgent messages to providers and call patients and/or other facilities with replies
- Receive critical labs from outside facilities and route them to appropriate providers,
- Refill medications through EMR, call medications into pharmacies
- Schedule infusions or blood transfusions with hospital systems as requested by providers,
- Other office duties as requested by your supervisor.
- Prepare patients by ensuring patient records are ready for the Provider
- Rooming patients
- Obtaining vitals, medical history, medication changes, etc
- Assisting Physicians and Advanced Practitioners with patient care
- Following up with patients on behalf of Providers based on tasks received through our EMR software
Office Location: All Locations ( Locations will be discussed during the interview process)
Learn More & Apply Online
Advanced Practice Provider (Acute Care NP or PA)
The APP will join a group of clinicians who provide care to patients with acute kidney injury, chronic kidney disease, and end-stage renal disease patients.
Position Requirements: Minimum Requirements: Master's degree in Nursing with an Acute Care NP certification or graduate from an accredited Physician Assistant program required. Work experience may NOT substitute for education requirements. Licenses/Certifications/Registrations: Currently certified as an Advanced Practice Nurse (APN) with Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner (CRNP) Specialty by the Georgia Board of Nursing or licensed as a Physician Assistant by the Georgia Board of Medical Examiners with certification as a Physician Assistant (PA-C) by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants required.'
- EHR System - Acumen 2.0 Epic
- Inpatient care, including patients in the intensive care units
- Initial evaluation and management, follow-up, and providing dialysis services to these patients (Hemodialysis)
- Office care for the ongoing treatment of CKD and post-hospital follow-up and in-center dialysis visits with End Stage Kidney Disease patients.
- All locations will require appropriate documentation and billing per requirements.
- Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm Requires weekend coverage (max once per month)